It is critical for hoteliers and distributors to define all property-specific attributes to meet travelers’ needs. Rich content allows a property to come to life with images and property details. The result is increased bookings and higher guest satisfaction when their expectations are met—or exceeded. DHISCO Content offers easy access to building and managing the rich material to make your property a hit.
simple content control at your fingertips
DHISCO Content lets hoteliers easily manage the complexities of property details and provides distributors with robust content to sell rooms.
- Supplier content may be pushed automatically from the hotel's content system to DHISCO Content
- Chain or property-level staff may manage input through our web-based content manager tool
- Open Travel Alliance (OTA)-compliant XML interface provides quick implementation and industry compatibility
- Automated single point of entry for hotels to push descriptive content and for strategic distribution channels to receive descriptive content
- Changes made in these features are immediately updated to the content database
- Content manager tool and descriptive web service make it easy to preview changes or review history
- History function holds edit details, such as change, author, and date/time stamps
- Demand clients receive nightly change notification information
- DHISCO reports help suppliers better understand and optimize their content
every amenity, any language
Our content database is supported with over 800 coded amenities and 250 individual data types.
- DHISCO Content’s format supports all relevant element and attribute fields as defined in OTA standards
- Hotels may seamlessly provide content in any language, including Chinese
- Streamlined solution enables communication across boundaries of language and country
Depth of data, unique database structure and an array of languages make DHISCO Content the richest content database in the hotel distribution industry.
download DHISCO content product sheet